|Stole from Lauren
|Thursday July 13th, @ 11AM|
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
It's the title of a beautiful Dave Matthew's song: "Our love is so right,
Forget the clouds that rain on your light...Our love is so right...I'll not forget how you look right now"
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
3) mommmy's cooking
4) sour cream and onion chips
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
I like to try out new looks every once in a while. It keeps me from dying from boredom and it's interesting to see people's reactions.
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
paul, ringo, that other guy, lennon and someone-harrison
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
5 months - Detroit
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
My boyfriend, who surprises me in amazing ways, every day, even being in a whole other country.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
Breaking into my old fifth grade classroom and sneaking through the church towards the top of the clock tower. And then being chased through the school by the security guards..
"You know you could've been locked in there, no one would ever know.."
"How?? The door locks from the inside!"
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
Uhm... that's a hard one. Oh! Save all my money to buy him a gold watch. LOL. Best thing is, when I finally got enough money I didn't like him anymore.
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING.
Dancing the tango in my gorgeous dress (an original Daniel Nathan Barker) after a beautiful sunset, outdoor cerimony.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY.
Marconi (best history teacher), Pinta (second best history teacher), Karla (made me fall for literature)
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
I have many. One of the top ones is from Jack Kerouac: "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars." I summarizes everything I want out of life.
13. MY FIRST HEARTBREAK HAPPENED WHEN I...
Was 13, and I'm glad for it because it shaped me into the person I am today.
14. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
None! They give me a good laugh.
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Uhm.. I love the smell of gasoline. Is that weird?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
How they can carry those dangling things around.
IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS?
In no particular order: James, Carol, Daniel.
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE.
Lorelai Gilmore. The Drew Barrymore character from Charlie's Angels.
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
Oprah. 'Cause she's Oprah!
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
When I can't sleep I must sing to myself one of these 3 Bon Jovi songs: "Mystery Train", "You had me from Hello" or (ironically) "Open All Night".
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
Pack, travel, work out, work out, work out, sex, decorate the new place, go to NYC.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
Journey! Any way you want it, that's the way you need it...
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
"Oh the wax.. it's" "Dripping. I like it between my..." "Fingers! I figured."
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
I did! I knew all the songs from Alladin. Not anymore.
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE.
I haven't envisioned it yet.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
cell, ipod, wallet, make-up, keys, a book.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
too many coins, too many cards (credit, business, etc).
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
maybe 40 bucks.. soon to be 20 after I buy this necklace I saw on the street on tuesday.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
for cuteness: the Hello Kitty stilettos
for versatility: black stilleto knee-high boots
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wouldn't change it, I went in my dream dress.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
A little boring.
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
This last one... the best in a long long time: We all went to Sari, a very fancy, poetic cocktail bar with great music, after two margaritas, Bella and Emma (and Sam!) bought me champaign and a chocolate cake, and then Emma got me a tequila shot. To make it even better my mommy gave me the two hello kitty luggage pieces missing to complete my set, the brits gave me hello kitty champaign glasses and Jess gave me a hello kitty purse! I was a happy girl.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
An elf, but without the pointy ears.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
4) clothes + shoes + bags
5) my own publishing company
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Lately I have a cup of green tea.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU?
Du. My friend Linsley used to call me that because of my pen name: Andie Dumont.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
1.) Rafael, from the Ninja Turtles
3.) Blossom (PPG!)
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
Cosmo, Boa Forma (fitness mag)
41. FIVE THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY:
4) a smile
5) heart on my sleeve
42. EIGHT MOVIES YOU'D WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1) How to lose a guy in 10 days
2) Legally Blonde
3) Down with Love
5) Bridget Jones
6) Amelie Poulin
7) Star Wars - original trilogy
8) About a Boy
43. SEVEN ALBUMS THAT MATTER:
1) Dave Matthews - Under the Table and Dreaming
2) Rent - Original Broadway Cast
3) Bon Jovi - Crossroads
4) Britney Spears - Britney (so?)
5) Maroon 5 - Songs About Jane (reminds me of Detroit, so so much)
6) Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
7) Baz Luhrman's Romeo and Juliet soundtrack
44. SIX OBJECTS YOU TOUCH EVERYDAY:
1) Myself! - good one Lauren! Me too.
2) Computer keyboard
3) &hearts Jamie! &hearts
45. FIVE THINGS YOU DO EVERYDAY:
2) read or write
3) make lists/countdowns
4) drink coffee
5) work out
46. FOUR BANDS THAT YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT:
Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Legião Urbana (they will never be gone), No Doubt
47. TWO PEOPLE THAT HAVE INFLUENCED YOUR LIFE THE MOST:
1) my grandfather
48. ONE THING YOU COULD SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH: